Be Part of the ScribeConnect Family
Working with ScribeConnect has many advantages. Because of our outstanding opportunities, we are able to hire and retain the best people in the industry.
Do you want to work with the brightest current and future leaders in the medical industry? Do you want to be eligible for monthly performance bonuses? Do you want to get physically fit and have us pay for it? Do you want to get paid to travel nationally? How about being paid to travel INTERNATIONALLY?
As a member of ScribeConnect, here’s what you have to look forward to:
- Stimulating educational medical environment
- Working one-on-one with physicians and other providers
- Incredible job experiences to highlight on your graduate school applications
- Letters of recommendation from the physicians you work with daily *
- Earning scribe hours to count towards the 2000 hour requirement for PA school **
- Learning how to read radiology, EKG, and lab results/reports
- Scholarships to travel internationally on medical mission trips ***
- Working with individuals who have similar passions
- Getting fit while we pay for it as part of our Wellness Incentive Program ****
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (for qualified employees)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) (for qualified employees)
- Paid sick time (California team members)
- Travel reimbursements for professional development
- Opportunities to grow professionally with us!
* All employees in good standing and applying to medical school, PA school, or NP school may receive a letter of recommendation from our Chief Medical Officer (CMO) upon request. You will also have the opportunity to request letters of recommendations from the providers with whom you have personally worked during your time at ScribeConnect.
**Check with the institution at which you are applying to ensure they accept scribe hours (most PA schools do). We will provide you with a letter explaining our program, what scribes do, and request that they accept your hours.
***We currently offer up to four $1000 scholarships each year to eligible employees to travel on an approved medical mission trip or other clinically-focused pursuit.
****Employees in good standing may qualify for up to $20 reimbursement monthly for gym memberships or other qualified activities.