EHR Transition Training
Transitioning to a new electronic health record system can be daunting. Purchasing, integrating, and implementing these systems often brings personal and financial frustration. ScribeConnect can help alleviate the stress and expense by providing EHR Transition Specialists (ETSs).
Our ETSs assist, educate, and train providers in the efficient use of electronic records. We realize that many practices lose up to 50% of patient volume – and revenue – when they convert to an electronic record. At ScribeConnect, our goal is for our partners to “go live” without missing a patient. We can help you through each stage of the process – from choosing an EHR to integrating your original record system to training your providers – all while maintaining your regular patient throughput.
Our knowledgeable support team and EHR Transition Specialists will assist you through a smooth transition. The following are provided for your convenience:
- Identifying the right EHR for your situation
- Customizing and integrating the EHR to your needs
- Training on the new EHR
- Development of ‘quick charts’ and macros specific to your practice
- During the ‘go-live’ period, our ETSs will act as your personal scribe to eliminate any productivity loss that would normally be associated with EHR transitions
- We provide assistance with CMS compliance, Meaningful Use deadlines, and Joint Commission requirements so you don’t have to sweat the details