Certified Scribe Training Course
Train and Certify Your Staff
ScribeConnect offers on-site, intensive 3-day scribe training courses for your current LPN, RN, MA, tech, or other office staff to certify them as medical scribes. Provide your staff with the tools they need to assist you with the time-consuming task of medical documentation.
We offer the Scribe Training Course (STC) in person at the location of your choosing. That means we come to you! We provide the basic content and knowledge your experienced staff need to transition into the role of medical scribe. Over a period of three (3) days, we’ll take the participants through the principals of medical scribing to simulation-based patient scenarios that are specific to your speciality.
For additional information and answers to Frequently Asked Questions, click HERE.
Your course fee includes:
- 18 hours of instruction at your site by a certified Scribe Training Course Instructor (STCI)
- All course materials
- 30% discount coupon for Annual Refresher Course (ARC)
- Service support 7 days a week following the course
Our Scribe Training Course will cover:
- The Physician’s Chart: A medical and legal document
- Professional Coding: E&M levels, procedure codes, ICD-10
- Meaningful Use (MU) criteria
- Medicolegal aspects of documentation
- Chart elements: HPI, PFSH, ROS, physical exam, MDM
- Medical terminology (Specific to specialty)
- Scribe-specific HIPAA training
- CMS Requirements
- Introductory pharmacology
- Facility-specific training upon request